integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, April 02, 2011
Hello, world.

Yes, I am still alive and kicking, in case you're wondering (: I just haven't had the time nor energy to pen my thoughts down on this space. (:

It's the second day of April already - how time flies. Life has been fast-paced and akin to a whirlwind flood of events, one happening after another, with no time in between. Work piles up, stress sets in and sleep time lessens (and pimples start popping out).

School has been stressful. This sem the killer module as always is LAWR 2, where we're mooting. A moot's like a play-pretend lawyer thing, where we fight against 2 other people and defend our client infront of a panel o judges. Our final moots are happening next Wed, I pray it goes well. Currently, I'm quite lagging in work but I will buck up.

Thankfully, friends and boyfriend and family have been so supportive of me. (: Family has always been there, with Baba fetching me to and fro school with no complaint, Mama and Clay being there to listen to my woes, Yima being Yima as per normal. Yeekeong has been my pillar of strength, like he's been for the past 6 months 3 days (it's been so long alr haha) and I love him and am so grateful for him *hugs*. Friends have been wonderful too - grew much closer to my LAWR classmates this sem, and I miss the og7 girls a lot! (:

1 month more to end of exams, and then it'll be a short break before I leave for China for the 8th SSUE from 25th May - 8th June! (: Then LAW CAMP and more to come! (: Can't wait, really (:

Have to work hard and just count my blessings! (: Life's about perspective, right? (:

Jiayou, all (: